Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pre-Convention 2011

The Zumba party has already begun! I got in to Orlando yesterday and it is as beautiful as ever. The Peabody hotel is fantastic. The convention doesn't officially start until tomorrow but there are already many Zumba folk here. Within a few minutes of arriving yesterday, I headed down to the pool, and there was Beto!


He was laid back, friendly and approachable. He encouraged us to get pictures before it got too crazy. That was a fun way to start this year's trip! Today I have time to relax, and get to enjoy a big Master Class tonight. I miss my classes already but am looking forward to getting to be a student for the next week!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:International Dr,Orlando,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment