Thursday, July 7, 2011

Convention, Day 1

Last night's "Lucky 7" master class was amazing. What a talented group of instructors! Every song gave me ideas and
inspiration for my own classes. It was hard to decide whether to dance or take notes! The hardest thing about the convention is trying to balance just experiencing and wanting to remember every fabulous step.

Today my agenda includes Caribbean Heat, a choreography session with a Zumba Jammer from France, and Hip Hop. Caribbean and Hip Hop were favorites last year, so I'm really looking forward to both. The choreo session will be a great opportunity to learn from someone I normally wouldn't have the chance to. It's going to be a great 1st Official Convention day!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:International Dr,Orlando,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment